Southwest Missouri Estate Planning Lawyer, Kevin Checkett of Checkett & Pauly, PC explains fees for wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and probate in Joplin and Carthage, Missouri.
Estate planning involves a commitment of time and expense for the client. It also requires the estate planner to provide the necessary energy and expertise to bring the plan together. Whenever possible, Checkett & Pauly, P.C., charges a predetermined or flat fee (see fee schedule). The fees listed below take into consideration our time spent in the initial consultation, as well as other conferences in the office and by phone. We further taken into account the necessary time and expertise to draft and prepare all of the appropriate documents. We are not the cheapest lawyers in the Joplin and Carthage area, although our fees are competitive. We do, however, provide prompt and expert estate planning services. After all, the estate plan will preserve everything that you have worked for, paid taxes on, and saved during your lifetime. This is not a time to save a few dollars by hiring an amateur or an internet document service.
All of our estate plans include the following documents that you will find invaluable in your estate plan, items not always provided by other law firms.
- Client questionnaire and information brochure to give Checkett & Pauly, P.C., a full picture of your plan and your family as well as your wants and needs.
- First draft of documents mailed to client with summary or synopsis so that you well understand the plan in spite of any legal jargon.
- Asset transfers including deeds, personal property assignments, bank and investment letters of instruction, stock transfers, and bills of sale.
- Memo on tangible personal property and family keepsakes and statutory list and bequests.
- Professional binders to keep all of your estate planning documents.
- Estate plan brochure for family.
- Estate plan summary and synopsis given to client at the conclusion of the final conference.
Contact Checkett & Pauly, P.C. for a free consultation with an experienced Carthage, Missouri lawyer. We focus on strategic representation that meets your personal or business needs. For your convenience, appointments are also available after hours and on Saturdays.
You will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view and print our forms.
The Carthage, Missouri law firm of Checkett & Pauly, P.C., represents clients throughout southwestern Missouri in communities such as Carthage, Webb City, Joplin, Nevada, Lamar, Mount Vernon, Galena, Kimberling City, Branson, Branson West, Cassville, Monett, Mt. Vernon, Aurora, Pineville, Anderson, Goodman, Neosho, Granby and Springfield.
Jasper County | Vernon County | Barton County | Lawrence County | Stone County |Barry County | McDonald County | Newton County